2009-03-25

This is the wrought

When writing down lists I use a 2B pencil.
It lives in my breast pocket.
Along with a pencil sharpener that keeps the shavings inside so it doesn't make a mess.
One day the police will accuse me of carrying a weapon.
But to use the sharpener as a weapon I would have to take out the blade first.
And for that I would need a screwdriver.
And the screwdriver would probably be more dangerous than the sharpener blade.

I understand you can make a knife from the filter in a cigarette.
Unfortunately the blade is only good enough for tearing paper with.

I also use the 2B pencil to write love letters.
Love letters to you.
In my little pink notebook.
I write them in the notebook because I know I won't send them.
But still, they are very well crafted.

No comments:

Post a Comment